Friday, August 22, 2014


Farm Tables

Farm tables give such warmth and charm to a reception! A long farm table can seat many guests and helps create a family-style feeling. Floral table runners, spilling down the length of the table, are especially lovely. Add in a mixture of candles such as votives, tabors, or pillars and nothing could be  more breathtaking!

#hydrangea, #tablescapes, #garland  Photography: KT Merry - ktmerry.com  Read More: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2014/05/28/romantic-glamour-in-miami/

Eden Prairie, Minnesota Wedding from Munster Rose  Read more - http://www.stylemepretty.com/2013/10/28/eden-prairie-minnesota-wedding-from-munster-rose/9 Flower Table Runners Youll Love!https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi1BOoFTSB4PRzotcidkbsT0Yxfcqzn5xADxm7ml-tFiHVfgnKe3sTNJouBxMgZ0nt0i34oAOI-2FwPwXuyF_OI-5wI4lOD4pzcg7uoj7vCXiliscHwr5PFXJFF-G_tw3Z0vLnMS_8ib-I/s1600/cascading-table-runners4.jpgLove this fall wedding tablescape - the amber goblets with the farm tables, and gold utensils is downright gorgeous ... Maybe diff flowers.We see a lot of incredible weddings around here at Style Me Pretty. Every single morning we wake up to the prettiest weddings on the planet, and some weddings strike a personal chord with each one of us. I tell you this because I am putting this wedding on my personal top ten list. Maybe…besttblspic.jpg (900×600)For the first four months of my wedding planning, I had my heart set on a casual beach affair just like this North Carolina beauty. Toes in the sand, ocean backdrop - I wanted the whole nine yards. Things eventually took a turn towards a barn wedding but a little piece of me will ALWAYS…6a0120a4c5fede970b0133f0e9d97c970b-pi (702×469)

No comments:

Post a Comment