Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Asking The Bridesmaids

Today the ritual of a bride asking her closest friends and relatives to be her bridesmaids has become an event in itself! Brides are taking their chosen maids to a fun activity, such as a spa, for a special day together and presenting them with a card or gift to ask for their presence. There are many "Will you be my bridesmaid?" cards available and gifts that will be a keepsake of this special time.

Will you be my Bridesmaid Cards/ Minimum of 3 by firstsnowfall, $26.25Be By My Side Fancy Bridesmaids Invitation by sparkliesbyjulie, $34.00be my bridesmaid?!?Bridesmaid Invitation Gift Boxes by FloMade on Etsy, $11.00will you be my bridesmaid....too cuteBridesmaid Invitation 5x7 Will you be my The by ScenicWoodsPaperie, $9.50such cute bridesmaid's gift!Wedding Bells: 5 Creative Ways to Ask Your BridesmaidsWedding Bells: 5 Creative Ways to Ask Your Bridesmaidsbridesmaid giftsLooking for the perfect tote for your bridesmaids? We love the new tote bags the lovely PaperFlora is selling in her shop… perhaps the most elegant ‘Bridesmaid’ tote bags we’ve ever seen!


No comments:

Post a Comment